Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dt & Kristal Summers Cock Of The Black

Roooooooller commands

Sooo .... after a long time to upgrade.

harness and leash For some time there, I could dedicate it just yet.
On Tuesday morning, before work, we were jogging for the first time it ... and what can I say? We had total fun. Luni is running like ne astray. But the round was just one kilometer, that's enough to start first.

Today we are losgedüst that again ... have practiced the move ... So first I just wanted them directly with a slight train runs in front of me. Skating she has become accustomed to put right by me to run. This has now but everything worked out great. So we have put " HIKE" for "Pull" in the works. The direction command is skating so they are relatively good. We are working so more later.
Next is then the "LINE OUT" so tight leash in the state.

time I update our list

commands

GEE - right

HAW
- left

HIKE- draw (even in progress)

GO - slowly tighten

EASY slowly tighten

LINE OUT leash stop (next)

STOP normal

STOP stop immediately Square


Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuußerdem I still have another list that I must update

Equipment

-. Harness (Safety short of dishes Uwe Radant)

- Jöringleine (Jöringleine with integrated shock absorber of HuskyTec )


- damper

- DogScooter-Finnscoot Cross Country G4 ALU \u0026lt; ---- ORDER !!!!! whuuuuhuuuuuu

- Bike Mount (Click Fix)

- Helm

- protectors

- possibly Booties

- helmet camera

0 comments:

Post a Comment