Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tan Bed Before Vacation Prevent Sunburn

home movie from the distant Australia


I'm not a fan of home movies, because I know exactly how the Swabian Alb looks like or how it does not look to be the . indicate This cheesy horrible genre called "Home movie" is for me a long time on his death bed and rears up only now and then in a third program on a few last, pain-filled breaths in the form of films with Hansi Hinterseer.
Dead are also great film epics, such as "Gone With The Lonely". I have dealt with this dead matter before too long set of scientific and still suffer the aftereffects of a terrible long Sunday afternoon. After two hours not only was the plot of the movie, Gone With my interest in it from the wind. I've seen this movie never ends.

Negatively biased so I went in today, "Australia", a film that was in the press as an epic, touted as a home movie. But I was able to attract the advertising industry, after I found the advertising to really strange places: on the Hannovre pedestrian zone, on youtube, Kulutseiten to the newspaper.
So purely in the pleasure eigetlich only because Hugh Jackman plays along.
Three hours later, I know little about the plot of the film say that probably played in Australia, because half the time I was busy staring Hugh Jackman. Harr.

Was As for me and Deamon_Sadi the best scene of the first kiss either of the two main people (although I must admit that he was good - let's see the cliché of "dancing betruken they kiss" from) or the air raid by the Japanese, even the poignant moments with the little Nullah, the aufhällt an entire herd of cattle with only his eyes, but the moment that Hugh Jackman is simply just a ball.


picture: It says he and ... does nothing. Sounds non

particularly impressive, it is not - for mere mortals. With Hugh Jackman a scene distinguishes between a boring and a brilliant film. We cried with him when he mourned for his love, we cried with him when he did it again, and we cried with him when he again found (although I've been most sought whether the Phönmen " ; have finished wine man, "but not stolen from Bollywood). there are some funny moments and left a confused plot and the sometimes looong time forgot, which one watched the movie, even if they subsided with time and space made for .. something else. Determined. I do not know, because I've been staring Hugh Jackman. For the latest film in the middle of the onset of rainy season we were all wet .. uh, wet, and we slipped the only way of our cinema seats.


Image: Fokksiert center of his body .. uh, I mean your ....

end.

Yes, exactly, it was also confusing that the film "and camera pans final words to the end of" thousands of cuts included, and it was already out half as it then still went on.

end.
And then again went on.

end.
But quite apart from Jack's handsome face and all worthy of worship other body parts in his possession, bosonders this one powerful, the movie was really exciting. In his very personal, modern "I want to be an EOPS! (But no bin)" Art From the criticism we are not the highly valued as a "wannabe" means that is not in the least approaches the quality of old: screen. But I must say personally, and I think that I represent a generation:

Geiler Film.

But now really over.
trafo_q, 29.12.2008

0 comments:

Post a Comment