It is sad to Comedy Central to find incredibly amazing videos from Futurama, the episode "The Last Trekkie", which Matt Groening as a Star Trek fan revelers are kaputtzulachen of all insiders and then one stated: It is the only teenager in a sehhhr wide environment that understands these jokes. (Mal ausganommen the nerds who live a few houses away, but now only communicate in Klingon. Since I've moved more to a simple Alt-Vulcan, our conversations usually lead nowhere.)
So much for the sad fate of Star Trek fans of the third generation.
Nimoy's Head: I feel like hugging you!www.comedycentral.com / videos / index.jhtml
Shatner: Well, I would, except you have no body - and we're both men.
(an energy fog that they offended)
Nimoy: Hey, we've done heroic things too.
Nicole: Jeah, in the third season i kissed shatner!
www.comedycentral.com / videos / index.jhtml
But that is not even that far, that the crew on the way must make to save Wahle (I still do not know whether I hate or love Nimoy Derhbuchidee should), we should now seem to start to make us think about climate change.
Let us be true - advertising is boring. Unless it's how they weave, for which I will now make surreptitious advertising, product placement makes for Ikea and Simpsons.
0 comments:
Post a Comment