I'm not a fan of games consoles, not my own and should possess a different initial times for articles come up on console games, because this is getting boring here.
Recently I was with Orochimaru-sama, I hereby PS3 owner oute, and we played Little Big Planet.
first I thought it was banal, boring and stupid.
But after a few minutes I slipped us directly into a wall of my power. At first I cursed the game, then I noticed this: I had slipped because the ground was made of metal.
Because metal is slippery.
wood is not.
This game is amazing! It is so detailert that there is a madness in the drives, while Feindlos enough to inspire myself. The figures are pretty cute, the task easy enough for me Depp, because it is a simple jump and run game , and because it is not half as easy as it looks at first glance. be
gebruzelt And we have spent hours on Stofballen entlangzuhangeln us to jump over Matellflächen, to, to die of gitfigem gas, and a thousand other things. We hopped frantically through mini games and have stickers collected. We have geheadbangt and we were walking around in Haloweenkostüm. Exactly why the figures sack puppets know the way, not even the developers. But it just is.
And when is enough of running around was senseless, because we and the editor face your own levels and built - or at least tried. For as soon as you click "Play" button, sürzen together all the literal castles in the air that have been built. You have to be realistic. Levels and need support. This is annoying and has and driven mad because every time we ran through our level, this consisted only of a single rubble. It was a bit like a war game - only after the war.
But fun it was - you would not believe how happy we were when we hoist has fuktionier. What a wonderful experience at the end of hüfpen by its own level - even if it consisted only of a long slide.
It's just not a champion fallen from the sky. But quite a few of our silly designs.
way, I've bought myself a separate new computer game: Riding Star 3 I'm not sure what I intended with this information. Maybe I want my professionalism in relation to the whole Physical evidence.
I do not know if I have succeeded hereby.
trafo_q, 14.01.2009.
0 comments:
Post a Comment