German
Former German was my favorite subject. I have been writing you and much, had brought me and wrote litherarisch valuable texts. and I'm in the 11th and believe to have come slowly into an age where it's about the seriousness of life. Until I see the creative writing task (That is creative here written with great disdain) on the board have seen yesterday: Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Cross Stitch Big Ben Free Pattern
task: Selling a population of Alaska, a refrigerator.
Ah.
Do kidding me?
But, okay, you have to say nocvh that it was important that we einsezen rhetorical stylistic device that we were new in the hour (not Stiolmittel guide 30 came together there) and with the argument we had already last year learned. So the task was perhaps ansruchvoller than they seemed at first glance.
We had 10 minutes.
10! Schiller has "The Bell" written in 10 minutes? I will not be presumptuous, but I think NOT.
PS: Have you read up there and refrigerator? Yes? I also fact. Good thing I nciht the only one in that is haunted by the things. Actually, there was the freezer.
trafo_q, 13/09/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment