With "cinema" were hundreds of entries, it seems I am not the only one that has too boring life and therefore also reported. But the most fascinating was not the fact that there are other people besides me who go to the movies (because I had already suspected something like that), but that ALL of my having to talk about Twilight.
I mean, is this good form or is it a virus with which I have not been infected? I've Gelsenkirchen Although the first two parts and learn quite a bit about the third - ch Soger've seen the trailer for the movie - but what the hell is SOOO good to be in it? Unlike Xiu I it was not immediately in love with Edward. (His charm when he does crazy things like say "hello", probably not work for me) And unlike the rest of the world I write not a blog post about Twilight, I only write a blog post about I write none.
trafo_q, 14.01.2009
0 comments:
Post a Comment