Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mac Wireless Antenna Software

Fairly long line

No one knows SK Kölsch, which is me but no matter. I will write now not to langatmingen article, even if it looks headed to Sun I'm just assuming that you can follow me.


Recently I have again looked at a sequence Sk. Since I've started for LiveJournal, analyze individual episodes, I have executed something closer look than usual, say: I have not done a thousand things on the side. (Played, for example, Riding Star - More about my game excesses same) And in a brief scene in which the two main police officers need to monitor a person because of what, white, and I, as one builds Mhere dozen together Kinder Surprise eggs.
The other reads a book with the title "Man Without Qualities" of Musli ... Musil ... Mules .. this guy whose name I after a Hetzjagdt by three bookstores can not always non mherken.
I thought, what the reads, I read it. So Hetzjagdt started.

Well, a few days later, ih the book have actually been in the libaries. And after I've carried around for half an hour with me, I finally understand the joke of this, hardly a second scene: 3,000

"The man without qualities" of the cereal guy has a total of pages.

Aha.

Haha.

NOW on I understood the joke, too.
trafo_q, 01/14/2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment