Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Employee Self Evaluation Blog

Screaming yellow dwarf (no postman)

I like the Internet , because in seconds you can find out with who the hell was that again now, Vivaldi and when he lived. You can spend hours drive you to the time under virtual friends, they write pop XDDDDD behind messages, although not in the least they are funny. You can you and your friends with shooters the brain (if any) blow away or just been able to provide any reasonable Working press, at least until your PCAB rtzt% ue - dt fngh from w kaeuztogjas

drfj34056983Ä & 0mBHB (TB EP608

.. awspt obnqw et

tfzhuj etgdgf BPC

Q 460 8 BRI "

vghj

...

.

system is shutting down ....

;.

Oke Here I am again nothing happened

..


This is all wonderfully exhilarating, but some things about the Internet I just do not understand and find it simply annoying. It was only recently, when I opened my mail box and the nice yellow face that smiled at me from top left, nodded cheerfully to have (it had a carnival mask, according to the season ) . (Also, back when I have been writing here, wars actually fit. Am. D. Aut.) Screamed But suddenly, out of the blue (as unannounced vocabulary tests)

me my Volume on! Just like that!



After I recovered from the shock, and my heart began to beat again, I conducted hochintelektuelle Ursachenfroschung: Where did that sound? After all the other suspects could be ruled out (music player was) was only my clad yellow dwarf . That was, I had the screaming.

Well, advertising does too sometimes, but my mailbox? okay, what your selling with stupid sayings? Still more yellow dwarf ? As the

be, each time I check my mail again now, this thing screams at me, t hematic match seasons, and every time I think it's scary again, because I just can assume no conspiracy behind it. this is at best extremely pointless and therefore has great similarity with the stimulus packages the government.

former, I try to escape easily by now I always let the sound off when I check my emails. Sun penetrate the silent cries of the little man yellow not from outer space to the room to me.

Improvement. Unlike in the German economy.

trafo_q, 10.09.2009


0 comments:

Post a Comment