A few months ago I got at the flea market, an old guitar for my total verratze ex? (nachträgl. author's note) friend (Nachträgl. crossed by the author) bought. The thing cost € _8 _ and looked terrible out. We barely have spiced them with new pages, and a black tribal on the page. Maken we all mended with wood paint pens.
Surprisingly, the thing did not go quite as smoothly as we thought: Although the guitar looked after, from a much better, but it stuck at it and dyed, because the coatings do not harmonized with each other.
And the recipient did not touch it once.
Even then we had toyed with the idea to paint the guitar brand new, and now that you can screw up anything anyway mowers, it was a done deal:
I wanted to repaint the guitar.
(and yes, this color combination is to reflect the eventual color of the guitar)
After a long search on the Internet, where I more or less useful Tips and success came: From "will go wrong" to "let only" , I decided to just to begin.
Take guitar,
water
waterproof abrasive paper, the strength of 600 and 1200
gaaangz and patience.
the beginning, it was still exciting, but after two days, a perforated Paper and slept hardly visible progress = I have just finished the neck, is boring ...
to be continued ...
trafo_q, 31.07.2009
0 comments:
Post a Comment