farewell
And in the end, only emptiness. That such a deep relationship may soon come to an end, is deeply disturbing. Suddenly, just missing a large part, a part of which in hindsight you realize how important he was.
Nungut, his last days were _Leben_ no more, but yet he was somehow still there. Unresponsive to Kommuniktionsversuche, but stayed still with us. And
now, suddenly, is it all over? I remember the many hours we spent together, happy hours, boring hours, exciting hours ....
DDIR I've painted my knowledge of the Volcanic marched to the back and you let it wash over you stoically. Mean - sometimes you just as annoying stupidity has disturbed as little as my indecision, you were always patient - sometimes stubborn, but always calm. How much shit we have gone through together, do not bear thinking about .... all the nights we performed together around the ears, are just like teenagers even though we stayed awake knew better and actually had to sleep. And despite
eye rings the next morning it was every second was worth.
verbrigst Many facets of yourself you are so good that I weeks, maybe Montae have not seen and yet I know for sure - now if they are missing, I will miss her, and eventually all. The less important, less interesting - those who were just there and have belongs to you. How strange it all is - should it be now vergagen really?
And the last battle we have been together for three days you were my brother in arms in the fight against time and have our "Sprang picture" within the school almost made famous with your technical knowledge and your knowledge of the subject, one might almost say, the project rested solely on your shoulders.
You were my Erinnerunsvermögen where my Gedädtniss failed,
You were my gateway to the world
You were lonely in my bed Guided evening.
Thank laptop. For everything.
And yet you will now razed, along with the data to finally loszubekommen this shitty virus - and tomorrow I will rise, which would have that, I really needed yet.
PS: To be honest: When in Text've gathered it, it's all about?
0 comments:
Post a Comment