info about me
Hello,
would like at this point I am in briefly introduce. My name is Sven Möller. As mentioned by my colleague Brian Zeus, we support the IGL gGmbH, since 01.05.2008 to the area a "living" oriented and the Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs funded model project to support the Cooperative Personal Budget (TPB).
About me:
After completion of studies in social education in victories, I'm busy since 01.04.2000 at the IGL. Here I worked in the Matthias-Claudius-home in Dusseldorf-Hassel, a home for mentally disabled adults.
With the completion of the new building in Dusseldorf-Flingern I have been working since the new 17.01.2008 Matthias-Claudius-house.
Since 01.05.2008 I am next to my work in the residence part of the newly created project teams to the TPB.
Part-I study currently in Münster "social management" and broaden my horizon of experience and knowledge with regard to the future tasks coming at me.
Sun, so it should suffice for the moment ....
greeting
Sven Möller
0 comments:
Post a Comment