Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Expanding Laptop Memory

New Pictures of Hainan

I have now decided stop here a few images and show the pictures at Flickr. This has the advantage for you that the page will load faster here and I need not upload the pictures twice to save and still have my space on the homepage. I hope you will manage and store the photo page and the same in your favorites so you can see in between new images, even if this is not a new record.
So there are new pictures of Sanya . Sanya in southern Hainan and Haikou in the north, the biggest open city on de island.
Some information about Sanya I've written on my home, so I would like to repeat it here. Also information to Nanshan and the statue of Guan Yin are available there (the statue is gone now, certainly there should be only one large). Click here for the information about Hainan, Sanya Nanshan and which, although written in 2003, but still current.
Enjoy the pictures.
Greetings from Shanghai,
Lutz

0 comments:

Post a Comment