sorcerer
February I saw a fascinating program about the trial of Saddam Hussein: "Defense counsel Ramsey Clark on Saddam Hussein Trial Former White House Counsel and Defense Attorney General Ramsey Clark for Saddam Hussein talks about the Saddam Hussein trial. 23/02/2006: WASHINGTON, DC: 1 hr "in pretty much everything that has carried forward the propaganda against Iraq on its head is. The most damning statement: The U.S. military has with the bombing of [the equivalent of 20 Hiroshima bombs in 41 404 combat flights] the infrastructure of the country so badly damaged that a further use after the - fast expected victory - to not think was: reconstruction of these facilities under the best circumstances, at least half a generation. I've seen not so. No wonder that progress can not be involved in the pacification of the country. As long as the [male] youth can not believe it for themselves a fruitful, creating joyful future to have the desire to continue after the houris in the Islamic paradise. I've seen before that! And what we have now, this is only a small part of what I've seen before: from Nigeria to the Philippines, many young men but only wait to find a chance to become heroes. We are just at the beginning of a new era and which is attributed to the fact that a "war" was declared, where it has actually acted to prevent criminal acts, which are fought not with armies but with well-trained Kriminabeamten.
0 comments:
Post a Comment